Proposed Release Plan changes

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Sat Aug 11 08:26:25 UTC 2012

On 10/08/2012 15:14, Joshua Cranmer wrote:
> Would it be possible to guesstimate what would happen in an "average"
> release cycle by looking at the changes from TB 10-now?
We could, but I don't think that would be a fair comparison. Whilst we
could take out the work of those who have been paid to work on TB, and
just use the rest as a gauge, that doesn't take account of the bias of
efforts in recent months where we've picked up new contributors and the
possibility that with the new governance in place that we end up with
even more contributions than we have now.

Mark.