Proposed Release Plan changes

Justin Wood (Callek) callek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 17:40:03 UTC 2012

Mark Banner wrote:
>> In short, the questions I want answered are the following (I'm
>> assuming that the intended landing of features is on c-c, not c-r):
> All features, bugs, patches will land on comm-central to begin with
> (just as they do today), so that they are incorporated in the release
> that next comes off comm-central. Backporting is optional.

Shall we be making SeaMonkey-Council drivers of mailnews/ approvals, at
the *least* for non-esr approvals?

Given that SeaMonkey does intend to continue releasing the "normal"
model, and Thunderbird does not. To me that sounds fair as to
risk-vs-reward expectations already inherent in SeaMonkey relman process.

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)