[help wanted] # 1 support problem since TB12 is auto-compacting dataloss, would love community help

Roland MoCoWin7 Tanglao rtanglao at mozilla.com
Thu Aug 9 20:28:43 UTC 2012

On IRC Wayne Mery aka "wsmwk" wrote:
13:09] <wsmwk> I may forget, so you could post to the -planning compact
thread the query of http://tinyurl.com/9o4ywrg - which chronicles the
compact bugs of the past year. excludes older bug reports - but I think
it gives an accurate picture.

So if you want to help, please check out :
http://tinyurl.com/9o4ywrg
that's a bugzilla query which has bug reports about this  compacting
dataloss problem and if you want to help it would be also great to check
these bug reports out!
...Roland