[help wanted] # 1 support problem since TB12 is auto-compacting dataloss, would love community help

Roland MoCoWin7 Tanglao rtanglao at mozilla.com
Thu Aug 9 18:46:56 UTC 2012

Hi:

Blake Winton suggested I forward the problem here.

Anybody want to work with me to find steps to reproduce and work with
developers to fix this pesky problem that's been around since TB 12?

No experience required, just the ability to think logically and setup
test email accounts and test Thunderbird profiles (and I can teach you
that!)

if so please ping me on irc (rolandtanglao on #tb-support-crew on
irc.mozilla.org or email me rtanglao at mozilla.com)
...Roland