https://wiki.mozilla.org/Features/Thunderbird/Modern_Address_Book

Jonathan Protzenko jonathan.protzenko at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:55:38 UTC 2011

On Wed 21 Sep 2011 12:36:25 PM CEST, Ben Bucksch wrote:
>   * Native vcard and SyncML support (very very important, must-have,
>     don't ignore mobile phones any longer)
I thought SyncML was for plugging your phone into your computer and
syncing over USB. Is that still relevant today? I feel like all phones
are going to ultimately sync over a 3G data connection, soon. I sync my
contacts by using Google Contacts as my central server.

(I'm just asking, I don't know what is the current situation ! :-)).

Cheers,

jonathan