Data storage for remote content whitelist

David Bienvenu dbienvenu at mozilla.com
Wed Sep 7 17:48:52 UTC 2011

We're going to need to be able to sync data in all kinds of data stores,
so this is more of a question of how efficiently we can do sync of a
particular data store. For small data stores like filter files, prefs,
etc, just copying the whole file should be fine, but for larger stores,
change sets would be much more efficient. If the underlying store has a
way of representing change sets, that would be a win, but otherwise,
we'd need to implement it at the application level.

- David