Data storage for remote content whitelist

Jonathan Protzenko jonathan.protzenko at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 07:23:36 UTC 2011

I had the same problem some time ago when I needed a simple key/value
storage. I went with SQLite (see
<http://blog.xulforum.org/index.php?post/2011/01/03/A-new-simple-storage-API-for-extensions>)
but I'd love to move my abstraction layer to IndexedDB, since it's more
low-level, and would be better suited. SQL is overkill for me.

What I mean is: go for IndexedDB, and make it accessible from JS Code
Modules, and it'll be a win for a lot of people!

Cheers,

jonathan