Address book sync

Archaeopteryx archaeopteryx at coole-files.de
Thu Oct 27 19:42:03 UTC 2011

MyPhoneExplorer supports sync with Android:
http://www.fjsoft.at/en/highlight.php
This is one of the guys you should ask for feedback about the new
addressbook, especially about storage and APIs.
For more sync stakeholders, follow the links on this page of the
inofficial German Thunderbird wiki:
http://www.thunderbird-mail.de/wiki/FAQ:Synchronisation_mit_einem_Handy
Even more stakeholders:
Neandr (Addressbook synchronizer extension)
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Sharing_address_books
Paolo "Kaosmos": http://nic-nac-project.de/~kaosmos/morecols-en.html
(More Functions for Address Book extension)
SyncKolab: https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/sync-kolab/

I also want to thank Ben for already explaining many needs so I don't
have to do this (hierarchical addressbooks - I have around 30 ABs and
had at some point near 50, a bunch of projects with groups and
subgroups; mouse navigation).

What information will be stored, but (likely) not be visible in the
addressbook?
Last message received from contact?

Bye
Archaeopteryx