Modern Address Book mock-ups...

Mike Conley mconley at mozilla.com
Thu Oct 27 14:57:46 UTC 2011

John:

 > It would be nice to have small icons for the different sections (like a
 > notepad for "notes") and icons for the social networks (skype, etc.) to
 > improve scannability.

Cool, thanks - noted.  :)

 > Multi-selecting contacts could be useful for composing an email to
 > several people, or for setting the country/city for multiple people at
 > once.

So this design allows for sending messages to multiple contacts at once,
and for assigning multiple contacts to contact groups.  It does not
allow for bulk setting of fields like country, city - though that's an
interesting idea.  I've written it down to try in my next iteration.

Thanks!

-Mike