Modern Address Book mock-ups...

John Hopkins jhopkins at mozilla.com
Wed Oct 26 14:57:48 PDT 2011

On 11-10-26 10:47 AM, Mike Conley wrote:
> All:
>
> Just a heads up - I've been pumping out UI mock-ups for the address
> book work I'm doing, and I'd love to hear your thoughts:
>
> http://breakingtheegg.tumblr.com/post/11876838758
> http://breakingtheegg.tumblr.com/post/11908257789
>
> What am I forgetting?  What isn't clear?  What could be better?  What
> do I need to consider?

Thanks, Mike, it's looking good.

It would be nice to have small icons for the different sections (like a
notepad for "notes") and icons for the social networks (skype, etc.) to
improve scannability.

Multi-selecting contacts could be useful for composing an email to
several people, or for setting the country/city for multiple people at once.

John