Improve extension APIs for TB

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Wed Oct 26 18:07:14 UTC 2011

On 10/26/2011 10:25 AM, Ben Bucksch wrote:
> Extensibility is recognized by TB management to be both important and
> improvable, but I think they don't know where to start.
Frankly, the biggest obstacle to extensibility at the moment is the
long, unpredictable wait to get something reviewed initially. It's a
little shorter today (40 days for full review, 28 for prelim, 11 days
for updates - though simple TB updates are only 1 day today!).

An additional commitment by someone of about 1-2 hours per day would be
enough to keep the queues trivially short for TB.

rkent