Heads up: gloda schema bump

Jonathan Protzenko jonathan.protzenko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:44:55 UTC 2011

Yes. If you switch between versions, the gloda index will be rebuilt.
This is accounted for in the code, and it is safe to juggle between
versions, although you'll have to endure a complete reindexing
everytime you switch.

Please note that this in the spirit of Gloda. There hasn't been much
activity lately, but the schema was meant to evolve over time, and I do
hope it will continue to evolve for the best in the future.

Cheers,

jonathan