Extra Folder Columns and featurectomies

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Sat Oct 22 17:46:55 UTC 2011

On 22/10/2011 09:36, Archaeopteryx wrote:
> For Thunderbird users, it's harder to browse available add-ons and
> install them - they have do this in two separate applications.
Actually, since TB 5 users don't need two applications. They can use the
Get Add-ons section of the add-on manager, which is a far better layout
and provides more than before, but there's also the "Browse all add-ons"
link from that page that will open a content tab within Thunderbird and
users can now install direct from there.

We could possibly do a little more for the discoverability there, but it
is worth remembering that it is more easily possible now.

Mark.