Extra Folder Columns and featurectomies

Archaeopteryx archaeopteryx at coole-files.de
Sat Oct 22 01:36:48 PDT 2011

For Thunderbird users, it's harder to browse available add-ons and
install them - they have do this in two separate applications. Also keep
in mind that some freeware nowadays has been bundled with Firefox
toolbars etc., increasing the count of Firefox users with add-ons (75%
of all installed add-ons in Firefox have not been served by
addons.mozilla.org, so the real number of users with add-ons
deliberately installed is hard to get.)

Archaeopteryx