Extra Folder Columns and featurectomies

Roland MoCoWin7 Tanglao rtanglao at mozilla.com
Fri Oct 21 22:47:52 UTC 2011

1. +1 on never bringing back the old folder pane switcher; most folks
in Get Satisfaction didn't understand it and in fact many clicked on it
by accident and didn't know how to recover!

2. i personally don't miss extra folder columns either and it's my
personal hope that we never bring it back :-)

3. getting UX hard with a minimal but useful UI is hard, so I'll defer
to the Thunderbird UX team :-) on both 1. and 2. but of course +1 on
Test Pilot studies

...Roland