Feature discoverability

Rafael Ebron rebron at mozilla.com
Fri Oct 21 18:29:52 UTC 2011

Hi Jonathan,

We're moving forward with some of your recommendations.  We agree we can
do a lot better informing our users all the different features that we
have.  jenzed put together an etherpad
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/PIcw0eAzbY on some possible tips and we're
working on spec'ing out some of the implementation and logistics.

-Rafael