Telemetry probes yielding relevant data

Wayne Mery (vn) vseerror at Lehigh.EDU
Wed Oct 5 18:15:49 UTC 2011

(not scientific because it's not based on any sampling)

my experience is the db will be roughly 10-20% of your total mail
storage. So if you have 15-30GB of mail, you're golden. But if you only
have half that much mail, then your db is probably 2x bigger than it
should be. Might be interesting to move the db and let it rebuild.