Telemetry probes yielding relevant data

Jonathan Protzenko jonathan.protzenko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 17:54:39 UTC 2011

The toolkit pref toolkit.telemetry.enabled will tell you whether it is
enabled. The about:telemetry tab will warn you if you haven't enabled
it, so if you can't see a warning, all is good. I've sent a patch to
taras to make sure the tab has a title under Thunderbird, I think it's
just he wouldn't release a version just for that.

Cheers,

jonathan