Telemetry probes yielding relevant data

Irving Reid irving at mozilla.com
Wed Oct 5 17:34:31 UTC 2011

Is there a way to tell if (and if so, when) your TB (or FX for that
matter) is sending Telemetry data? A log file or something?

I'm tempted to submit a bug against about:telemetry to have it shown
there, unless someone knows of some other (straightforward) way.

Also, the about:telemetry tab has no title in TB (daily) - the HTML
doesn't declare a title; FF defaults it to the URL (about:telemetry) but
TB just leaves it blank.

  - irving -