ThinkUp sounds a lot like some of the social media ideas we were kicking around

Irving Reid irving at mozilla.com
Wed Nov 16 17:00:09 UTC 2011

A friend pointed this out:
http://dashes.com/anil/2011/11/thinkup-1.0.html (via
http://twitter.com/#!/gvwilson/status/136773085016756226)

During and after the All Hands we were kicking around a lot of ideas
about how the Mozilla philosophy of controlling your own information
would extend to the new(ish) world of social media silos.

ThinkUp looks like they're taking one interesting approach, building a
PHP web server application that gathers and indexes all your social
media presence. Every user needs to host their own, but it's a start.

--
  - irving -