Version number changes for Thunderbird

Archaeopteryx archaeopteryx at coole-files.de
Tue May 31 10:24:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

releasing more often (theoretically up to 8 API breaking releases per
year because 52 weeks/year divided through a 6 week branching cycle)
will be a pain for business users because they have to repeat some
work/testing with every release.
So, is Thunderbird's new target group the mail end user or businesses
which use it pretty bare?

Sebastian