First comm-central to comm-aurora merge complete.

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Tue May 24 22:15:32 UTC 2011

As planned and mentioned in the status meeting minutes, we've just
finished merging comm-central to comm-aurora for the first Thunderbird
release from the release train.

We've not bumped version numbers or started nightly builds yet - I've
been afk for a few days, which has delayed getting things in motion,
however, we'll start pushing all the bugzilla set up, and getting the
aurora builds ready over the next week or so.

Note that the next couple of days, we'll be prioritising resolving the
oranges on trunk, and getting beta builds of Miramar released.

Mark.