Approval flags set up for Miramar

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Fri May 13 09:13:42 UTC 2011

Now that we've branched Miramar, I've set up an approval-thunderbird3.3
flag for attachments. I've also updated our policies, with the
requirements for approval to be granted:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/Release_Driving/Next_Major_Release_Policy#Restriction_of_landings_into_the_release_.28approval_required.29

When landing, please set the milestone to "Thunderbird 3.3a4", we'll use
that up until the first beta, at which point I'll get the flag names
updated and we'll change to using the status-thunderbird3.3 field.

For patches landing on trunk, please use the "Thunderbird 3.4" milestone
for now.

Mark.