New Account Types directions - should SkinkGlue be core?

Andrew Sutherland asutherland at asutherland.org
Thu May 12 18:00:46 UTC 2011

On 05/12/2011 07:46 AM, Jonathan Protzenko wrote:
> I tend to see this in terms of the expected outcome,
> which is integrating Exchange services and Twitter into Thunderbird

I am strongly under the impression that although rkent has open sourced
his Twitter account type, the intent is not to provide an open source
version of the Exchange account type.  Since rkent has not responded
yet, I thought I'd nip (what I believe to be a misinterpretation) in the
bud lest the confusion spread.

Andrew