Miramar repositories created - but please don't push to them yet

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Sat May 7 08:47:09 UTC 2011

I forgot to mention, the nightly locations have changed to:

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly/latest-comm-miramar/
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly/latest-comm-miramar-l10n/

latest-comm-aurora and latest-comm-aurora-l10n are now symlinks to the
above and will either go away or be pointed to new builds in a few days.

Mark.