Miramar repositories created - but please don't push to them yet

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Fri May 6 21:17:59 UTC 2011

We've now created the Miramar repositories.

However, we're not yet branched, so *please don't push to them* - we
have a couple of special builders which are keeping them in sync until
we're ready. So just push to comm-central as you have been, and let the
builders do their work.

The builders on the Miramar tree have been already been transferred to
building off the new repos (hence why we've got the auto sync). tbpl has
been updated as well.

The new repos are:

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/comm-miramar/
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-miramar/

If you pull comm-miramar and use client.py, you'll need to supply the
--mozilla-repo option until we branch on Tuesday - at which time we can
change the default to the mozilla-miramar repo.

Mark.