Phishing detection.

Blake Winton bwinton at mozilla.com
Tue May 3 16:31:37 UTC 2011

There have been some people working on Thunderbird's phishing detector
recently, and one of the things they brought up was Google's phishing lists.

The arrangement Mozilla has with Google is per-product, and Firefox
only, but we can ask Google to expand it to Thunderbird if we want.

So, my question is: Do we want to use Google's phishing lists in
Thunderbird to detect phishing attempts?

(The main concern I have is finding someone to do the integration work.)

Thanks,
Blake.
--
Blake Winton   Thunderbird Front End