"Trunk" Changes

Jim squibblyflabbetydoo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 07:27:03 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 10:25 AM, Mark Banner
<mbanner at mozillamessaging.com> wrote:
> In this email, I'm talking about the trunk that is comm-central with
> mozilla-central, these builds are now identified as "3.4a1pre".
>
> First, if you haven't seen already, --disable-ipc and --disable-libxul are
> now obsolete. We've just enabled IPC on the Thunderbird builds, so if you're
> getting build errors, make sure you're fully up to date.

On this subject, is there any kind of new witchcraft required to build
current trunk builds? It fails to link libxul, which I'd rather not
try to debug myself unless absolutely necessary. The only remotely
interesting thing in my mozconfig is --enable-chrome-format=symlink.

- Jim