Seeking feedback for https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Testing

Ludovic Hirlimann ludovic at mozillamessaging.com
Mon Mar 21 16:19:04 UTC 2011

Hi there,

I've been working on trying to simplify our welcome page for Thunderbird
QA and making it simpler for people who might want to join to let them
know how they can help.
So the idea is you see the page and you get with a few click a better
idea on what to do to help and where we need help.  They should be able
to get started right away or closely to right away.

I'm seeking feedback on it right now. The page is at

So let me know if it looks simple enough, What do you think is missing
that's not outlined
 on the page. and fel free to edit the pages.

--
Ludovic Hirlimann MozillaMessaging QA lead
http://www.spreadthunderbird.com/aff/79/2