Miramar Alpha 3 schedule

Mark Banner mbanner at mozillamessaging.com
Wed Mar 9 11:08:07 UTC 2011

I said in the status meetings yesterday that I'd follow up on this.

We've now landed all the main patches we want to get into Alpha 3. We're
therefore basically ready to start cutting and releasing it.

Currently the Firefox 4.0rc is due out, so we're going to try and avoid
clashing with that, but that leaves a bit of flex in the schedule.

My current thoughts are that we will either cut Alpha 3 on Thursday
(probably early in the PST morning), or we'll cut it on Monday at about
midnight PST. With both of these options we'll aim to release it next week.

I'll update as soon as I know more.

Mark.