Fwd: Re: <ExtensionName> and TB 5

Leni Mayo mozilla.org at zindus.com
Thu Jun 30 22:50:44 UTC 2011

Had I been asked, my response (re: zindus) would have been v. similar to
the one described below.

I did upload an update to the (zindus) addon at AMO before TB5 launch.
It's now sitting in the review queue.  And I'm dealing with the spike in
support requests.  Six months ago this wouldn't have happened because
the addon was trusted.

Leni.