Too much glass…

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Wed Jun 29 10:51:57 UTC 2011

On 2011-06-28 4:46 PM, Richard Marti wrote:
> *Blake Winton* wrote:
>> Okay, after seeing Bienvenu's post and the comments in #maildev, I take
>> it back.  I would break from Firefox, and just add a right-click option
>> to hide the menu, a la Firefox.
>> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2301433/Glass/FirefoxContext.png  That way the
>> user would be able to minimize the glass, but would still see the menu
>> by default.

> This is like it's done in Bug 581661

But it doesn't look like this bug also provides for the single point of
entry 'Thunderbird button, similar to the Firefox button')?

I would really like for this option, so I don't have to rely on one of
the 'Tinymenu' extension devs, and I think I'm not alone (lots of
netbook users out there)...

This would mean I could use the same two extensions as I use for Firefox
('Personal Titlebar' and 'Movable Firefox Button', and config my UI the
same way - neat, clean, and simple.