Too much glass…

Jonathan Protzenko jonathan.protzenko at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 19:56:10 UTC 2011

Hi Blake,

I'm running webtabs + rss dashboard, and both these addons use the tab
toolbar to add their icons, as it really makes sense to have just
favicons there. Squib and I were talking about possibly making this
area customizable, with the possibility of putting any button from the
main toolbar there, just like in Firefox. Another suggestion I read is
to actually allow the user to remove the main toolbar for small
screens, and move the global search field at the right of the tabbar
(currently you lose the global search if you hide the main toolbar).

This is all a little bit confused, but what I meant to say is there
might be more options besides just getting rid of the tab toolbar by
default.

jonathan