Where would I place an RFE?

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Wed Jun 22 18:34:54 UTC 2011

* David Bienvenu <dbienvenu at mozilla.com>:
> File a bug in bugzilla.mozilla.org and mark it as RFE. But there
> might already be a bug for LIST EXTENDED support;
>
> LIST EXTENDED would be nice - we already support XLIST so LIST
> EXTENDED shouldnt be a lot more owrk.

I'm a complete idiot, sorry. Don't know where my head is these days ...

What I want is SPECIAL-USE <http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc6154.html> so TB can
automatically detect the \Sent, \Draft, \Archive etc. folders instead of
creating them with its own names.

p at rick

--
state of mind ()

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666