Re: Summary of the situation with the composition process — thoughts wanted

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Tue Jun 21 22:10:00 UTC 2011

On 6/21/2011 2:36 PM, Ehsan Akhgari wrote:
> Implementation constraints should not really dictate the
> features of a product.
Welcome to the TB world of very limited resources. If we do not consider
implementation constraints, certain things would not get done. My New
Account Types (SkinkGlue) discussion was a good example, where I had a
less than perfect but available solution, and by the time we had
everyone say what the ideal feature set would be, there was no
reasonable chance it would get implemented.

Sometimes the best is the enemy of the good. Don't know if that applies
to composer or not.

rkent