New Account Types directions - should SkinkGlue be core?

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Fri Jun 3 14:57:47 UTC 2011

On 6/3/2011 4:37 AM, Robert Kaiser wrote:
> (I personally also think that ultimately, Thunderbird needs to be able
> to run integrated within Firefox if it wants to survive, but that
> might just be myself dreaming things up.)
I'm with you here. When the Thunderbird grows up and becomes a Swan,
then we will have SwanFox as the integration.

Ever since I wrote "Lessons from Google: Thunderbird as a Firefox
extension!"
<http://mesquilla.com/2010/06/01/lessons-from-google-thunderbird-as-a-firefox-extension/>
I've been convinced that is the correct strategy. Any cat herders out
there able to organize us in this direction?

rkent