The purpose of tb-planning.

Jeff Grossman jeff at stikman.com
Thu Jun 2 13:40:15 UTC 2011

On 6/2/2011 6:00 AM, Jonathan Protzenko wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Don't forget
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/CommunicationChannels which I
> wrote specifically to keep track of all our communication channels.
>
> jonathan

Two points about that.  We need to make sure that gets out more often.
Maybe add it to the footer of these messages, probably not a good idea,
just a thought though.  And point number two, do you see how many
different areas there are for information?  That needs to get cut down
for it to be effective.  There is no way we can expect people to monitor
all of those avenues of discussion.

Jeff