Packaged builds/tests of Thunderbird 5

Justin Wood (Callek) callek at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 22:40:08 UTC 2011

On 7/23/2011 6:55 AM, Joachim Herb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to create mozmill tests for my Thunderbird addon
> (CompactHeader) and use the environment provided by the packaged
> builds of Thunderbird as described here:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Thunderbird/Thunderbird_MozMill_Testing/Running_Thunderbird_MozMill_tests_from_packaged_tests
>
> I can find build/tests for Thunderbird 3.1, 6 beta, 7 (aurora), 8
> (earlybird), but not for 5. Do I have to build the package for
> Thunderbird 5 myself? Or is it somewhere on ftp.mozilla.org?

You will find the Thunderbird 5 ones at:

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly/latest-comm-miramar/

Or if you want to tests that matches the _exact_ official TB5 builds:

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly/5.0-candidates/build1/

Pick your OS (win tests will be in unsigned/win32 since we don't sign
the tests)

And they'll be found under en-US

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)