Naming Thunderbird's Aurora channel.

Sean Martell smartell at mozilla.com
Wed Jul 20 13:28:27 UTC 2011

I could let Ace borrow Kit's goggles from Test Pilot if he really needed them and if that name were chosen.  :)

But really I think leaving him without the goggles give the recognition and consistency with the TB logo.

Re: two lines - we don't do that for Firefox anymore, so I was hoping to keep the same naming scheme. The main concern is the redundancy of "bird"