Thunderbird Conversations & font issues

Jonathan Protzenko jonathan.protzenko at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 18:55:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

A version of Thunderbird Conversations with a new option is available
here
<http://jonathan.xulforum.org/files/gcv-nightlies/201107011152-master.xpi>.
The option allows you to disable all modifications I make to the
message bodies in the conversation view.

Please try this out. The option is in the addon's options, under the
"advanced" tab. I take no responsibility for the resulting ugliness of
the conversation view :-).

jonathan