Planned Thunderbird 3.3 Features

Jonathan Protzenko jonathan.protzenko at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 08:25:46 PST 2011

We mentioned updating the "What's new" pane to show some of our
official experiments for people to try them out. It that still part of
the plan? Full disclosure: I'd love to get a wider audience using
Thunderbird Conversations, I don't even have 10000 users right now, and
only 300 of them are running the newer series...

jonathan