Thunderbird's Rapid Release Specifics

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Thu Aug 4 15:32:24 UTC 2011

Something I know we've been missing since switching to the rapid release
process, is a document saying what we are doing and how we are going to
be working, reflecting the documents that Firefox wrote
<http://mozilla.github.com/process-releases/>.

I've now drafted the document and welcome feedback and discussion on it:

http://people.mozilla.org/~mbanner2/tbdevspecifics/

It is hopefully self-explanatory, some topics we've covered already, but
there is a lot more about how we're working included in it.

At some stage this document will move to a different more general location.

Mark.