New Account Types directions - should SkinkGlue be core?

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Fri Apr 29 18:20:18 UTC 2011

On 4/29/2011 10:59 AM, Jim wrote:
> I'm sure there are parts of SkinkGlue that would make
> maintaining the built-in account types easier.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. I still intend on proposing some
core patches that will make SkinkGlue (and really any js-based account
type) easier, mostly by eliminating some things that work in C++ XPCOM
interfaces but not javascript.  If I discover issues in core, I will fix
them there (for example my recent patch for bug 540888).

rkent