proposal for blanket authorized orange fixes for mail & mailnews meeting specific constraints

Andrew Sutherland asutherland at asutherland.org
Wed Apr 27 21:15:24 UTC 2011

On 04/21/2011 08:21 AM, Blake Winton wrote:
> I guess we're unanimous in our approval, then.  :)

Indeed.  I have updated the following page to document the policy:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Mailnews_and_Mail_code_review_requirements
under the "Rubber-Stamp Approvals for Intermittently Failing ("Orange")
Test Fixes/Debugging
Edit" section (which mayhaps will be renamed which is why I didn't link
to the anchor.)

The points are as in my e-mail, with the minor change of prefixing "The
patch" to the rs=orange-debugging bullet points which had been implicit
in my mail.

I actually tried to do this a while back, but experienced various MDC
snafus which ate my changes.

Andrew