Miramar Repositories - next steps

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Fri Apr 15 22:47:15 UTC 2011

We've now landed this transition. If you've been building with
comm-central and mozilla-2.0, you'll need to move across to comm-central
and mozilla-aurora <http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-aurora>.

The Miramar tree is still recovering from the transition, but should be
reasonably green soon, I'm hoping to reopen it sometime tomorrow.

If you download nightly builds they will probably appear in
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly/latest-comm-aurora/
(assuming they are successful), the comm-2.0 directory will go away soon.

We haven't tested nightly updates yet, but I am expecting them to work,
though the first ones may be complete updates rather than partial - I'll
check sometime over the weekend.

Mark.