Miramar Repositories - next steps
mbanner at mozilla.com
Fri Apr 15 10:05:09 UTC 2011
Whilst I'm still figuring out proposals for what to do with our
repositories and branch structures, I want to move the Miramar builds
onto building from the mozilla-aurora branch of gecko. This will move us
closer to what we're now planning on shipping from.
Until we've got some concrete plans for handling the branches, we'll do
this like we are with the current Miramar builds - build comm-central
and mozilla-aurora together, and then have comm-central and
mozilla-central for the next version.
If we can, we'll do this migration today, there's a little bit of build
config required (bug 650227
<https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=650227>), and the required
buildbot changes (bug 650225
<https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=650225>). We'll keep the
same tinderbox and tinderboxpushlog trees for Miramar and just rename
I realise that we'll probably firm up plans for branches next week and
this causes a bit of extra churn, but I'd rather get us onto gecko 2.2
and ironing out any code issues now, than waiting another week.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tb-planning