Experiments status + experiments proposal

Alan Lord (Gmail) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 13:46:06 UTC 2011

On 13/04/11 13:12, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
> On 13/04/11 14:09, Jonathan Protzenko wrote:
>> As to me, I think I'll release the RSS Tab somewhere to gather
>> feedback. Concerning Web Tabs, is there any place we could have the
>> discussion whether it's what we want to do, and where we'd like to
>> move this forward?
>>
> I like webtabs cause it let'sme have twitter open and so I can follow
> all my conversations in one app.
> Isn't this thread the appropriate place. Would be nice to have it on AMO
> as a first step :-)

If Web Tabs is what I think it is then I'm keen too.

I maintain a TB extension for a CRM called vtiger. In the last release I
added button which would create a tab and present the vtiger CRM
interface inside TB.

The idea is sound and would be useful but some of the js routines in
vtiger break the UI experience so for now it isn't much use.

I'd also like to contribute to any discussions on this.

Cheers

Al