Experiments status + experiments proposal

Shane Caraveo mixedpuppy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 16:13:52 UTC 2011

On 11-04-10 2:03 PM, Jonathan Protzenko wrote:

> - _Thunderbird Sync (a.k.a. Weave for Thunderbird)._

addon work has stopped since this is in trunk, it should work fine in
3.1 if you build from sources...literally a couple days effort to "make
it work" on trunk, but I think there is more product dev and ux work
that needs to be done around it to get the right feature set and
experience outlined.

> - _Mailing list manager._

It's working in nightlies, I just haven't updated amo, as with my other
addons.

Shane