Experiments status + experiments proposal

Jonathan Protzenko jonathan.protzenko at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 12:09:28 UTC 2011

Thanks to everyone for the feedback and the updates. I think the reason
that motivated this email was that, by reading the press, I felt people
were starting to write things like "(the late) Mozilla Messaging does a
lot of experiments, but very little ends up being merged in the actual
product". Other people might want to agree/disagree with that statement :-).

As to me, I think I'll release the RSS Tab somewhere to gather feedback.
Concerning Web Tabs, is there any place we could have the discussion
whether it's what we want to do, and where we'd like to move this forward?

jonathan