HTML vs. XUL

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Tue Apr 5 22:34:02 UTC 2011

On 05/04/11 15:19, Ben Bucksch wrote:
> Thanks for the note (and great to see you reading here).

I've been lurking for a little while :-)

> Where would be the place?

Good question. Perhaps a blog post (if you have one) or just a web page.
But then find the people in Labs doing the web apps work (shout if you
can't find them) and tell them the URL.

> I'd need a few hours work time to write all this together, in a rational
> form.

That would be super. If we are going to get people to build web apps,
making the web a platform which it's easy to develop them for is important.

Gerv